AmigaOS 3.2 comes packed with well over 100 new features, dozens of updates that cover nearly all AmigaOS components and a battery of bugfixes that will undoubtedly solidify the user experience.
AmigaOS 3.2 is the result of more than 2 years of intense and relentless work from a team of over sixty people who have contributed to produce a new milestone in AmigaOS history.
The most comprehensive version of AmigaOS 3.2 is available now on CD-ROM and contains all the disks and AmigaOS Kickstart ROM sets for all Amiga machines ever produced allowing users to install AmigaOS 3.2 on multiple different types of Amigas at once.
Physical Kickstart ROMs and floppy disk set are optional and can be added to your order.
Some release highlights:
- ReAction GUI toolkit integration
- Built-in ADF (Amiga disk file image) management
- Integrated Help subsystem
- Updated Data Type system
- Workbench and other user interface improvements
- Improved Tools, Utilities and System applications
- Enhanced Shell behavior
- New and reworked command set
- Touched up Preferences
- Polished MultiView
- Revamped Commodities
- Expanded BootMenu
- Inclusion and refinement of the AmigaOS 3.1.4 feature set
- Flexible delivery media
- Many remarkable additions
Full feature list can be found here.
What you get:
- AmigaOS 3.2 CD-Rom
- Optional Physical Kickstart 3.2.2 (Add-on)
- Optional Floppy Disk Set with 3.2.2 update disk (Add-on)
If you are using an Amiga 500 with a Revision 5 motherboard, you will need a Kickstart ROM Adapter in order to use AmigaOS 3.2.
- Brand: Hyperion Entertainment
- Product Code: R-AM-OS32
- Availability: In Stock